[3830] CQWW SSB KV4FZ SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, herbs@vitelcom.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KV4FZ SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:05:39 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KV4FZ
Operator(s): KV4FZ
Station: KV4FZ

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

  160:  512    19       49
------------------------------

With wall to wall QRN from Hurricane Tomas several hundred miles south of St.
Croix hearing anything was a matter of timing.  Fortunately the F/S ratio on my
NW and NE Beverages really helped in digging out some signals.  For those I did
not hear calling please understand under different local conditions I could
have probably had a contact.  WAC in a few hours was one of the highlights on
SSB.