[3830] CQWW SSB CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:01:22 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): N3BNA, CX1UI, CX5TR, PY3YD, CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO

  160:   14     7        7
   80:   84    18       26
   40:  456    34       92
   20:  963    38      123
   15: 1512    35      129
   10:  922    30      103
------------------------------

Club: FRC & EL MANGRULLO CG

Comments:

Great to have the visit of Dale N3BNA again in my house. Thanks Luis CX1UI for
great job before contest fixing the antennas and all in the station. He and
Alan CX5TR did a good job also in the contest. Freddy PY3YD and his family
arrived Sunday afternoon to visit us.

Was a bad weekend, heavy winds and storms. We lost one of the two rotors and
needed to turn manually the antennas, so we couldn´t did it so frecuently.
Once we had the antennas of the other rotor in a "comfortable" position we
didn´t want to rotate it during the heavy winds "just in case" :-)

Also we lost electricity most of the day on Sunday.

But we had fun operating together...a bunch of crazy guys!...

See you in CQWW CW...

CW5W Team