[3830] CQ160 CW 9A7T Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zmaticic@inet.hr
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 9A7T Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 01:01:46 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 9A7T
Operator(s): 9A2EU, 9A3SM, 9A5MR
Station: 9A7T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Falascak

Total:  QSOs = 925  State/Prov = 22  Countries = 70  Total Score = 469,200

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Band conditions were average. Band was quiet without QRN on first night, but
with snow storm on second night band was very noisy. Lot of stations had very
loud clicks and the band was full with stations from 1810 to 1900 kHz. We heard
lot more DXCC multipliers (BD1BYV, YE1C, XE2WWW, XE1RCS, CE1/K7CA, CX6VM, EX2A,
PJ2T, HI3TEJ and some others)but we couldn't break large pile-ups and never
ending callers and never listening. YE1C for example was very loud S9 but
pile-up was so rude and no chance to log him. This is our best attempt and
result in CQ 160 contest.
Rig: IC7400 + TL922 (900 W)
Tx Antenna: V160HD Titanex vertical
Rx antenna: FO0AAA style delta loop with preamp.
CU in the next contests!
73 de Zlatko, 9A2EU