[3830] WAE SSB KY5R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB KY5R Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:45:56 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:   27          64
   40:   45          57
   20:  249          78
-------------------------
Total:  321    0    199  Total Score = 63,879

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Great activity on 20 and 40mtrs hr in NW Alabama. Very part time effort as spent
lots of time on the workbench preparing new hardware for multi-op effort in the
coming months. Activity allowed me to take a break and work some old friends
and log some new calls. Hope to work them all in CQWW in awhile. Oh used a
dipole on 40mtrs at 40ft as my main 40mtr antenna is not working(just another
issue to deal with shortly) 2el 40mtr yagi. That was an experience itself but
I made as many Q's as I had time for on the band. 80mtrs was easier though QRN
high and no RX antennas up in the 'cotton patch" yet. All in all TNX to all the
EU op's that could copy my sig on 40mtrs and sri abt not hrg on 80mtrs so well.
Tim, KY5R in the "Heart of Dixie"