[3830] WPX SSB SN3R(SP6HEQ) SOSB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp6heq@wp.pl
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB SN3R(SP6HEQ) SOSB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:14:19 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SN3R
Operator(s): SP6HEQ
Station: SP3KEY

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH:

Special thanks go to Bogdan SP3RBR & All SP3KEY GANG for very helpfull hard work
in station preparation before contest. Kiryll storm destroy our vertical few
times, and last correction  and matching was done a week before event.
312 QSO`s and few NA mults first night - better then last year. All NA stations
came better on 4 SQ K9AY. Second night was worst - no NA at his sun set. 1 hour
after midnight rate go down to around 10 / hour and comming up after 3 hours.
Just before my sun rise few US & one Canadian called me. They are better on
BEVERAGE. But after my sunrise I succesfully called  1 Canadian & 1 US station
and heared several US ( no reaction for my call ) - all on 4 SQ K9AY. On
BEVERAGE was only S 4 noise.
TKS for all who called me.

TS850S + GU43B
Full size vertical + 90 radials