[3830] WPX SSB EC2DX(@EB2BXL) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea2ayd@terra.es
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EC2DX(@EB2BXL) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:50:11 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EC2DX
Operator(s): EA2PA, EA2AYD, EA2CLU, EA2CMY, EB2BXL, EC2DX, EC2ABU, EC2ACC,
EC2ADJ, EC2AUD
Station: EB2BXL

Class: M/M HP
QTH:

   40: 1109
   20: 1712

First M/M effort from EA2. Very bad propagation on high bands and strange on low
bands... US stations were strong on 40m but not many on the log, it seems that
they don´t hear down anymore and in EA we still have band restrictions up to
7.100 :-(

We also had problems between the 160m and the 40m dipoles. They were too close
so the 160m one had to be removed on Sunday morning.

Antennas:
- 4 EL Yagi 10m.
- Explorer 14 Tribander.
- TH3 Tribander.
- Dipole 40m. (EA5BRE).
- Fullsize Vertical 80m.
- Inverted V dipole 160m.

Anyway we had a very great time between friends.
Special thank´s to EB2BXL for the use of his QTH.

Thank´s everybody for calling. See you on the next one.

EC2DX Contest team.