[3830] TBDC AD4ES Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4es@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] TBDC AD4ES Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 22:15:55 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 30

Call: AD4ES
Operator(s): AD4ES
Station: AD4ES

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 7:27

Total:  QSOs = 220  Total Score = 1,106

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Lots of noise. Had to use every trick I could to make it bearable. Worked 22
Europe, Hawaii, a few in the Carribean, and a few in South America. Not a
blockbuster but enjoyed the contest. Stations were quite spread out. I seldom
found one station on top of another, Rather pleasant.  It also seemed that most
stations understood they just might need to repeat their grid a few times.  I do
not know how it happens but if you are missing a character or digit in a grid,
repeating it a few times seems to adversely affect the one thing you are
missing! Same goes for call signs! See ya in 3 months. Clock changes during the
contest.  Always fun!!!