[3830] ARRL 10 KE3K SO Mixed Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bashrc4@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KE3K SO Mixed Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 02:44:45 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 13:20

   CW:  292    96
  SSB:  101    35
-------------------
Total:  393   131  Total Score = 179,470

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

Conditions certainly change. For me, this year's ARRL 10 Meter contest was
nowhere near as pleasant as 2022. I've been way too busy between work and home
life, so not as much motivation to spend the entire weekend sitting in the
chair. I didn't get started until Saturday afternoon. Put a few hours in and
then tried to make an effort Sunday. Still, spent most of the time S&P.
Couldn't get any traction for runs. From my locale in Southwestern Michigan, I
had a pipeline to CA/WA/OR and western VE territories. I struggled to work the
southeast and the rest of the Midwest. Hopefully better conditions, less stress,
and more motivation as the contest season continues. Thank you everyone for the
Qs.

My gear for this operating event:

ICOM IC-7610
Cushcraft MA5B beam at 30 ft.