[3830] ICWC MST K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:27:58 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Dec 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Total:  71  Mults = 49  Total Score = 3,479

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session was intended to be another test of my new amplifier.  It seemed
fine and was reading no SWR on both 40M antennas, but it shut down twice during
a short QSO before the start of the test, so I ran it low power.  Need to get my
Alpha 78 repaired!  Bands seemed pretty good except heard no signals on 15M.
Only one QSO in the last eight minutes, which seems to be usual even with high
power.  Thanks for the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.