[3830] ARRL 10 K9JK SO SSB Limited-Ant QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K9JK SO SSB Limited-Ant QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 03:47:46 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: K9JK
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK

Class: SO SSB QRP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: IL-EN52xc

   CW:    2     1
  SSB:  150    56
-------------------
Total:  152    57  Total Score = 16,800

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

CW QSOs and Mult. are included in the Total line but, since I'm entering Phone
Only, the Total Score reflects only the Phone QSOs.

Another self-inflicted personal challenge, using QRP power level with a mag
mounted CB whip as antenna but I rose to the challenge as did the many stations
who copied the puny weak signal from my REALLY, REALLY Limited Antenna.

Thanks to all who participated and to the ARRL for sponsoring/hosting this
radiosport event.

73, JK