[3830] CQWW CW FY5KE(F6FVY) SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW FY5KE(F6FVY) SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 16:01:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): F6FVY
Station: FY5KE

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Kourou
Operating Time (hrs): 43:51

   15: 4314    39      147
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

We had three stations active on various bands and different categories this year
: Didier FY5FY entered as SOSB(A) 20m QRP, Hervé F5HRY as TO1A as SOSB(A) 10m
LP remotely, and myself as FY5KE as SOSB(A) 15m HP.

15m has been pretty acceptable despite the geomagnetic event, and the last bad 6
hours that ruined my efforts to overcome my non-assisted 2014 record on this
band. But, overall, quite satisfied with this result, even if I think it can be
improved. I missed a few mults in the Far-East Asia. Like other mentioned here,
several of these stations are totally deaf.

See you soon for the coming ARRL 10m. We will enter as FY5KE as M/S HP.

73 Larry - F6FVY