[3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 13:22:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN 9A2NA 9A2RD 9A3R 9A4M 9A4WY 9A5CW 9A6KX 9A6XX 9A7Y E74A E76C
E77EA E70T DK6XZ
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN65sh

  160:  103    16       70
   80:  652    30      110
   40: 1859    37      137
   20: 1328    39      145
   15: 1422    39      148
   10: 1515    39      142
------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

We are back. We missed so much this fun, M/S rocks.
Thanks for E7DX guys to join us again after 9 years, 1st great
friends and at the same time great opponents when they are home,
Suad for the long trip from NW Germany and all locals for being with us
again, I feel our team spirit is coming back too.
First night we were still raising some beverages that didn´t work properly
and some other issues here and there. After sunrise we finnaly solved
everything
and we run smooth till the end. Congrats to our friends at 9A7A for the great
show on livescores it was a so close race all the time. Too bad teams IR4X and
IR4M decided to keep their work top secret.

WE LOVE THIS GAME

73 Dave 9A1UN