[3830] CQWW CW VC7M(@VE7UF) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VC7M(@VE7UF) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 04:19:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VC7M
Operator(s): VE7JH VE7MR VE7JKZ VE7YBH VA7OM VE7AX VE7UF VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: IOTA NA36 BC

  160:  211     7        7
   80:  446    17       31
   40:  952    29       96
   20: 1276    34      115
   15: 1257    35      115
   10:  928    28       72

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The first day was poor for EU and the low bands.  The second day was better
except for the low bands.  All operators have been here before and put in lots
of hours.  But we only managed to do half as well as we did in 2015.  The
station is still down one 40 M beam and one 4 dipole 80 M antenna compared to
what it was in 2015.

We will be back next year.  Our thanks go to all that called us.

Duane VE7UF