[3830] CQWW CW HG3N(HA3LN) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HG3N(HA3LN) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 23:07:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EEU
Operating Time (hrs): 44
OpMode: SO2R

  160:  129     8       40
   80:  491    11       57
   40:  500    22       83
   20:  405    24       71
   15:  675    29       99
   10:  427    31       92
------------------------------

.

Expected significantly more struggle in the LP category. 80% S&P but
managed
to have short CQ periods. Some mult pile-ups have been surprisingly easy to
get through with 90W.

Pushed again for the whole 48 hours. After 44th I made a ridiculously wrong
move in the chair and got a strain in my neck. Literally could not hold up my
head however tried in every way to under pillar to be at least able to use
single hand for logging. After 15 mins of struggle decided to give up
therefore losing the momentum kept up in the whole contest. Analyzing the case
next morning was a painful recognition how many other solutions might have been
used to minimize the loss but after 44 hours in the chair there is no conscious
thinking. For next time I will prepare with a crisis playbook...

Livescore is great, however...
I would propose to introduce a strict logging in rule for "watching"
scores.
So if someone is not logged in, does not send own score regularly might not be
allowed to see the pots of other's. This should cut "observers" having

unauthorized advantage over others.
Of course the "I-send-my-score-in-every-12-hours" should be handled
too.
I could even support I fixed 5 mins of regularity of posting frequency as well.

Thanks a lot the calls and the fun.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN / HG3N