[3830] CQWW CW KT4XA(@NV4B) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4xa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KT4XA(@NV4B) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 21:17:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KT4XA
Operator(s): NV4B K4CNY
Station: NV4B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 30:54

  160:   10     5        6
   80:   50    12       31
   40:  119    18       67
   20:  159    24       79
   15:  197    27       90
   10:  409    32      102
------------------------------
Total:  944   118      375  Total Score = 1,300,534

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This was our first HP entry in CQWW.  We'd hoped for more op time, but some last
minute contest prep projects took longer than expected.

Except for the CME Saturday afternoon, conditions were generally excellent.  The
low bands were good Friday night before the CME; we tried 40 briefly Saturday
night and gave up for the night on the low bands.  Condx had recovered by Sunday
afternoon on 40 and were great on the high bands all day Sunday.

We mostly worked S&P from both run and mult stations with a few short runs,
in particular, a very productive 10m run on Sunday morning.