[3830] CQWW CW 8P9A(GU4YOX) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gu4yox@cwgsy.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 8P9A(GU4YOX) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 14:01:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: 8P9A
Operator(s): GU4YOX
Station: 8P9A

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 38.5

   20: 2524    35      112
------------------------------
Total: 2524    35      112  Total Score = 927,570

Club: The Three A's Contest Club

Comments:

My wife and I travelled to Barbados on a holiday style contest expedition with
all radio gear in our suitcases. We were in an isolated location on the north
east coast with a simple vertical antenna on the beach. At high tide, the
radials were in the sea water.
Conditions on Saturday were bizarre with every station sounding like they had
bad antenna connections with the aurora disturbance! Sunday was much better...
There was lots of nature around us with green monkeys, lizards, cockroaches,
giant centipedes and virtually no humans seen. Was great fun and thanks for all
the QSO's.

73 Bob
 8P9A  (GU4YOX)