[3830] CQWW CW ON4CT SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ON4CT SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 07:18:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: ON4CT
Operator(s): ON4CT
Station: ON4CT

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: JO10PV

  160:   97    10       40
   80:  253    14       45
   40:  195    17       52
   20:  320    18       56
   15:  249    25       65
   10:  341    27       74
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Altough my planning was prepared, there where some Murphy visits.
I started a bit tired , and after some hours I needed some rest.   Normally I
can do nice runs on 40m with my 'big gun' ant. this time the rain was causing
static on the antenna.
After 20h qrv time, my PC locked , I could not get N1MM  starting up again.
This was stressfull after some time I could manage to get it running again.
The reporting to the live scoreboard did not work anymoren also my audio
recording quit.
De condx where nice, sunday was  better.    I have worked very good cw operators
and fellow contesters who I work  in contests during the year.

Got nice a nice run on 20m to NA thanks to cluster announcements.

Some stations do not reduce the cw speed when I do not have the call complete
even after couple of attemps.  After 20 h of contesting my brain is getting
tired and slow.
Some stations do not send there callsign often or after every 3 qso s, as
unassisted I hear the pile op and a row of  599 9 .   So I have wait untill a ID
is send.

Most of the contest was S and P  80 %, 20 % running.

Tx/Rx : yaesu ftdx101 mp   @ 100w
ant : Cushcraft X7  at  19 m,  rotary dipole for 40m  at  21 m,  inv v for 80 at
19 m,  inv L for 160

Dirk on4ct