[3830] CQWW CW UA8W SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW UA8W SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 06:02:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: UA8W
Operator(s): UA8W
Station: UA8W

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------------------------

Incomplete activity in the contest due to work on transferring the server to a
new platform.

At my request, the guys from the server hosting support service checked the load
average on the server at Saturday during CQ-WW-CW right at the moment of its
highest load and then decided to provide the opportunity for free transfer of
software to server equipment of a higher class.

So, the server was off for about 2 hours when the transferring procedures in
France where the hoster locate was fully completed. Since then the server moved
to new faster panel, which processes the php server code more faster. Big thanks
to guys from the hoster support service.

Completely work on server infrastructure transferring and adjust all the
programmicaly tasks has to be finished along this week.

About contest: as usually great activity in CQ-WW-CW, the world contest number
one. But this time I just played partially in competition due to a programming
on server side at the same time with colleagues from France.

Thanks to all who received my signals, with sometime 25 to 50 watts output
power, 20 meters band operation only.

Highlight: unbelievable receiver on K5ZD side. I had called several US stations
last night around 20:20 UT at very low power but only him copied my callsign
from the second or third attempt.

73 Dmitry R4WW aka UA8W
http://contest.run developer