[3830] ICWC MST PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 04:43:33 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Nov 28

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 0:50

Total:  59  Mults = 47  Total Score = 2,773

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got in from Just got in from a dinner with our PJ4A contest group, part of the
PJ4K contest group, and PJ4DX and PJ4KY.  A good time was had by all.  So was
late getting started in MST and this version of N1MM+ didn't have the logging
program for MST.  Maybe I had to upload it to my computer from a UDC file?
Anyway, had to use the :DX" module in N1mm+ and may have sent some wrong
numbers, but the final score is correct.  Seenmed that 40 was pretty much worked
out and shifted to 80, which didn't have much activity on it.  Was able to work
NQ2W on 80 and Will is usually QRP and also worked W6SX in CA, so should have
been able to QSO most of those I had worked on 80, butn it seems that many  may
many may have gone QRT instead of moving to 80.  Thanks for all QSOs.  If you
want a QSL from Bonaire, just send me your QSL to my address on QRZ.com.  SASE
appreciated, but not required.  73, John, K4BAI