[3830] CQWW CW N3FCP SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3FCP SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 00:49:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N3FCP
Operator(s): N3FCP
Station: N3FCP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   18     6       10
   80:  123    14       58
   40:  275    26       91
   20:  283    29       94
   15:  301    27       95
   10:  281    28       95
------------------------------

Awesome contest with plenty of DX to work and pile-ups to test the station and
the ops wits (or lack thereof).  I ended up with remarkably balanced totals for
QSOs, zones and countries on 10, 15, 20 and 40.  Murphy came to visit on Sunday
afternoon with one of the wires the derailed me for much of the last few hours.

TS890 with various wires configured as inverted vee's and an EFHW.