[3830] CQWW CW N9NM SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N9NM SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:28:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   11     7       11
   40:   38    10       25
   20:   21    12       18
   15:   38    12       33
   10:   44    13       26
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: K3 at 100w. 2 dipoles; one at 18 ft and and one at 30 ft. 40/80M vert.

What a fun contest! All of the bands were so busy and full of some great DX. My
husband and I took turns getting on the air and sharing our antennas (both
dipoles are near each other, so we can't both be on the air at the same time).
Our mission was to have fun and work some new DX, and we did both! We definitely
are not butt in chair for 48 hrs ops, like many of the super contesters, but we
both had a great time. Conditions were very good on all of the bands, and we
stayed up later, than we usually do, and enjoyed working some 80M QSOs. Many
thanks to all of those very patient ops, who struggled with my weaker signal,
and finally heard me. You really made my day!