[3830] CQWW CW K8GB SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K8GB SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:15:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K8GB
Operator(s): K8GB
Station: K8GB

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 12:17

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    4     3        2
   40:   61    10       28
   20:   14    10       11
   15:   53    16       33
   10:  166    19       50
------------------------------

FTdx3000 100w
40M EFHW Inv Vee @ 35 ft
DX-Log.net 2.5.51

Between The Game (Mich-Ohio State) and being with family for Thanksgiving
celebration on Sunday I squeezed some time in Fri night, Sat morning, Sat night
and Sun morning.

I was most productive on 10M so stayed there whenever it was open. Just after
local sunset Saturday, JA's were all over the band, some such as JA3YBK were
well over S9, that is rare for me in Michigan on a EF 40M Inv Vee.

Working on DXCC with my new call since August. Up to 76 CFM countries so far,
try to add a few more in ARRL 10 in couple weeks.

73
Dave - K8GB
(fka K7DR)