[3830] CQWW CW LP1H(LW5HR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LP1H(LW5HR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:12:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: LP1H
Operator(s): LW5HR
Station: LP1H

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Córdoba
Operating Time (hrs): 46
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:
   80:    4     4        4
   40:  696    74       28
   20: 1072    71       31
   15:  843    66       28
   10: 1627    82       29
------------------------------

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Many thanks to Ramon (LU5HM) for making his wonderful station available to me.
It was my first experience with 2BSIQ and I must say that I enjoyed it.
The propagation wasn't great from here, but it was a very pleasant experience.
I'd also like to thank Martin (LU5DX) for his help and advice before the contest
and the whole LP1H team for their support