[3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:15:08 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): AH7RF N6KB NH6V KH6LC
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hawaii

  160:  119    10       10
   80:  481    20       38
   40: 1085    31       86
   20: 1533    37       98
   15: 1339    35       98
   10: 1556    34       78
------------------------------

We'll call this one a Multi-Multi Light, light on operators, light on station
prep, light on sleep...Our one big station prep item was installing 20,000 BTU
of AC in the shack...That might sound strange to those of you in northern
latitudes but here in KH6 it sure beats sitting around in our underwear sweating
like pigs...It was a long weekend with just 4 ops but we made it work and we're
quite pleased with our results...First time in recent memory that we didn't hit
100 countries on at least one of the bands...Only one small fire but that's
becoming the norm around here, from matching networks, tree branches and this
time, a mower...No harm, no foul and lots of good laughs...Thank you for your
contacts, fills and repeats...Hope you had as much fun as we did.

                          Vy 73 & Aloha,
            Heather AH7RF, Ken N6KB, Rob NH6V, Lloyd KH6LC
                          www.KH6LC.com