[3830] CQWW CW VE3DTI SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3DTI SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:13:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VE3DTI
Operator(s): VA3PCJ VE3DTI CX7RT
Station: VE3DTI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: ON

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   7      2        1
   40:   2      2        1
   20:  15      6        7
   15:  23      9       14
   10:  16      9        7
------------------------------
Total:  63     28       13  Total Score = 7,656

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig: ICOM 703+ @ 5W, Ant: LW (85 Ft.) winding up the maples, ended & tuned
via the RT-100. Initial transmission was via the keyer functions in the IC 703
(at 25 WPM), later complemented with manual sending via the Bushwacker Key
rigged as an SS (most parties contacted got the VE3 part no problem, but the DTI
usually required further manual effort). My special appreciation to all those
who struggled with my challenged signal! 73 de Jose VE3DTI (VA3PCJ/CX7RT).