[3830] CQWW CW K6NR SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6NR SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 16:07:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

  160:   11     6        6
   80:   58    17       29
   40:  147    24       53
   20:  256    26       60
   15:  365    27       69
   10:  368    29       59
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of activity and pretty darn good conditions. 10 meters was open
and signals from Asia where good. EU was in there on 10, but far
fewer signals on Saturday than when its fully open. 10 meter EU
signals were better on Sunday. The other bands were all good as well;
I worked 19 EU stations on 80 which is not common given my local QRN.

Thanks for the QSOs everyone. Special thanks to the folks in JA, BY
and the rest of Asia who provided 541 of my 1205 QSOs.

73 - Dana

Station: Elecraft K4, KPA1500
Antennas: 160m inverted L over 70 radials, 80m top loaded vertical
over those same radials, 40 meter 4 square, 20 meter 4 element yagi
at 55', 5 element 15 meter yagi at 49', 5 element 10 meter yagi at
48', A3 tribander at 40' for quick direction changes.