[3830] CQWW CW VA2WA M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VA2WA M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 14:15:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VA2WA
Operator(s): VA2WA VA2OT VA2KI VA6AM WB2AA UX1AA
Station: VA2WA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:  294    13       51
   80: 1016    23       98
   40: 1767    31      116
   20: 1433    38      130
   15: 1792    37      131
   10: 1580    32      122
------------------------------

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Since a few operators couldn't make their trip to the VA2WA shack we decided to
have them remotely connected over the Internet. We have just three operators
"on premise" VA2WA VA2OT VA2KI and three operators connected remotely
- VA6AM, WB2AA and UX1AA. That was completely new experience and we've resolved
a number of remote connection issues. Hopefully they were small ones and our
call was in the air for the whole 48 hours.

Unfortunately propagation was not cooperating us during the whole weekend. The
first day went under strong aurora shield. The auroral index K climbed up to 6!
That was very though for our North location. Anyway we tried to do our best to
keep rates high. Finally we've got our peace of mind on Sunday when all the
north paths got wide opened so we could add many Asian multipliers.

Thanks for all the Q's!

73!

Victor
VA2WA