[3830] CQWW CW ND0C SO(A)AB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randysdvm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ND0C SO(A)AB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:54:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   20:  12      9       11
   15:   9      9        9
   10:   4      4        4
------------------------------
Total:  25     22       24  Total Score = 3,082

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Only had 1 1/2 hours late Sunday afternoon after getting back from a family trip
to Washington, DC.

Decided to use spotting assistance to try to pick up some of the rarer
multipliers in the short amount of time I had.  It quickly confirmed my
long-held belief that spotting assistance is not really a benefit for QRP
contesting - at least not for me.  It primarily just tells me where the biggest
pile-ups are which are, of course, a challenge for QRP!  So I will go back to
running unassisted for contesting and tuning the big dial on the front of the
radio!

73,
Randy, ND0C