[3830] CQWW CW ON6NL SO(A)SB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, anton6nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ON6NL SO(A)SB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:45:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO(A)SB15 LP
QTH: Kinrooi

   15: 1022    36      133
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1022    36      133  Total Score = 391,235

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

After many years a single band contest. The OM is getting a little bit old and
over 40 hours operating is getting hard. Also a unwilling inflamed muscle in my
right arm made mouse clicking and sending CW painful.
Still proud I set a new SO(A) 15m LP record for Belgium.
Nice the Dxpeditions like 3B9, 4W, 7O, XW, ZL7 etc. were participating.
Conditions great on Saturday and slow on Sunday till sunset. Then as a big
surprise to me, came the whole US West Coast and even KH6!
Rig: IC7610 at 100W
Ant: KT3a 4el. tribander of > 40 years old.