[3830] CQWW CW WW4LL M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, freddennin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WW4LL M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:19:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): W9RNY W8FN W2LCQ WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   32    12       26
   40:  427    25       87
   20:  234    29       89
   15:  341    27      100
   10:  420    26       97
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Good team assembled with W8FN and W2LCQ being first time OPs with our group.  We
look forward to having them back with us again.

Amazing conditions on 10 Meters!

Worked some amazing operators that we could barely hear.  One of the most
enjoyable contests I've worked in a while, but W8FN and W9RNY carried the load
for us.  On behalf of our team, thanks to all participants for making this so
enjoyable!

73'...Fred, WW4LL