[3830] CQWW CW N4XD SOSB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4XD SOSB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 13:14:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  131    16       45
   10:  550    29       95
------------------------------

Club: Smithchart ARS

Comments:

Entering single band, high power, 160.

160 was, to be polite, a struggle. Conditions were better Friday night/ Sat
morning vs Sunday. Not many EU stations heard here. And even the BIG ones were
well down.

10, on the other hand, rocked! I only played a bit on it which was very, very
fun. Lots of great stuff on not often heard. And I've never seen that band so
full. Stations up to and over 28140! Wow! During 1 10 minute period of running,
high in the band, was called by A65, 9H1, GS7 (S Shetland). Fun, fun fun!

Some 160 highights including finding K8R just as George fired up on 160. Finding
and working the only JA I heard on 160. And Qs from VK and ZL. Even though,
afterwards, VK, ZL and K8R said heavy qrn their side. Fortunately band was very
quiet here.

Equipment
Anan 7000dle
RF Kit RF2K+ amp
N1MM+
various trnsmit antennas and, for 160, a variety of receive antennas.

73
Ron
N4XD