[3830] CQWW CW KK0U(@W0ECC) SOSB15 Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KK0U(@W0ECC) SOSB15 Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:42:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: W0ECC

Class: SOSB15 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: MO

   15:  301    29       81
   10:   11    10       11
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Big thanks to Ward N0AX for letting me split time with him down at W0ECC!  This
was a a single day effort on 15m, after our M/2 plans changed.  Gotta say, it's
a lot of fun running power through gain antennas!

Highlights were having both D4C and 4W8X call *me*, which was nice.  Biggest
surprise was accidentally working Reunion Island off the back of the beam quite
by accident while dropping my call in for a station in DL land!

Thanks to all the SEA stations who got up on a Monday morning to fill up their
log on 15m, as well as the EU folks staying up kinda late on a Sunday night.

Where, oh where, did South America go?  Worked relatively few folks down there.

All in all, great fun, see you in the ARRL 160m this coming weekend!

73, Jim KK0U at W0ECC