[3830] CQWW CW VE3CT(W1AJT) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ajt@atolda.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3CT(W1AJT) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:28:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VE3CT
Operator(s): W1AJT
Station: VE3CT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: FN04
Operating Time (hrs): 21.25
Remote Operation

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   28    10       26
   40:  452    26       83
   20:  260    33       93
   15:  555    31      108
   10:  704    33      116
------------------------------

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

K3 / OptiBeam / 80m "V" / 160m "L"

Good conditions in general and for 10m throughout.  Local mornings were great
with afternoons not so much.  10 was nice and quiet so easy running.  Big
surprise was 40m from about 2030 UTC on Sunday best conditions I heard for a few
years with a very quiet band and open to EU.  Made less than 200 Q's after 2400
UTC so low bands suffered due to other activities.  Still missed zones 23 and 34
with 135 DXCC worked.  While running to EU Saturday afternoon on 20m got a call
from HS0 then a few Q's later from ZS followed by YB.

I see some of our CCO op's were at K1LZ who was everywhere.  Hope all had fun.