[3830] CQWW CW K4WI SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4WI SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 11:52:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: AL

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15:    0     0        0
   10:  637    37      139
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Wow, been a long long time since 10 mtrs has been this good! The band was full
from time it opened to it's close. I left at least ten more countries on the
table as I could not break the pileups. I did hear ZONE 23 and 34 but pileup was
too big.... never heard ZN 18. H44 tried to go split Sunday afternoon but was
total chaos and didnt last long. This my first CW contest with the 101MP and I
am impressed and think it's a better mouse trap than the 5000 is. Had some
occasional keyboard stutter.... have to track that down... ESC and then F1 would
fix it for a while. Difficult to stay in the chair but managed as much as I
could! Thanks for all the qso's 73's Cort K4WI