[3830] CQWW CW LZ8E(LZ2BE) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ8E(LZ2BE) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 10:57:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: LZ8E
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 31
OpMode: SO2R

  160:  142    10       52
   80:  580    20       75
   40:  868    33      118
   20:  373    29      106
   15:  636    35      126
   10:  326    32      117
------------------------------

I don't know if it is a climate change, but recently snow storms happen in major
contest weekends - LZDX a week ago and now CQWW :)
On Friday it was sunny 17deg C and I had a chance to repair my broken tribander
during LZDX.
On Saturday everything was OK, good condx, a lot of stns. Sunday at 0100z I took
a nap. When I woke up at 0300z there was no power, no water, no internet, just
snow storm. 16 hours later power come back and I finished the contest without
problems.
Thanks for QSOs and CU next time.
73 Boyan