[3830] CQWW CW K2SE SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ddole1@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2SE SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 05:08:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K2SE
Operator(s): K2SE
Station: K2SE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SNJ

  160:
   80:   54    12       40
   40:  255    23       91
   20:  193    23       84
   15:  338    25       93
   10:  213    22       75
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Antennas are all wires: two collinears for 15 (@ 30') & 20 (@ 45'); Three
half squares, i.e. a tribander for 10, 15 & 20 and two for 40 oriented
roughly NE/SW and SE/NW. The 40 meter collinears were loaded for 80.

Soapbox : Great weekend. What a difference in conditions! The collinears played
well, particularly the new 15 meter version. Loading the 40 meter half squares
for 80 was crude but seemed to work with some definite skewing of the patterns.
Still, I was able to work most stations I heard.

Biggest thrills were: working D4C on 20 at midnight EST; working virtually every
JA spotted on 15 on Sunday afternoon and holding my frequency on 15 for almost 2
hours on Sunday which definitely helped my score! Needed more punch on 10, was
unable to get the W8JK beam into my attic beforehand due to travel commitments.
Definitely want it for the ARRL CW test!