[3830] CQWW CW VU2PTT SO(A)SB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vu2ptt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VU2PTT SO(A)SB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 04:53:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VU2PTT
Operator(s): VU2PTT
Station: VU2PTT

Class: SO(A)SB10 LP
QTH: Bangalore MK82tx

   10:  240    27      102
------------------------------

I was time constrained and could not put in a full effort and decided on doing a
single band with a fixed target.

WOW! Single band DXCC on 10M in a weekend, that too with 50 watts from an old
Icom M710 marine radio which has no VFO knob, a hex beam which was loose in its
rotator and turning with the wind. That was fun and all thanks to the super ops
with great ears at exotic locations who heard and sometimes dug out my weak
signal.

Good scores from VU2CDP and AT3K, well done guys and go for more :)

73 and see you all in the next one de Prasad VU2PTT.