[3830] CQWW CW K0XP SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@k0xp.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0XP SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 03:54:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 9:50

   40:  29     18       27
   20:   1      1        1
   15:  36     20       31
   10:  11      7       10
------------------------------
Total:  77     46       69  Total Score = 24,150

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Cndx from this QTH seemed great on 80 & 40, with very little noise. Activity
seemed way down, though. Having lost my amplifiers and as I've been banging my
head around in the recent DXpedition pileups, without some power nor permanent
antennas, I just couldn't get up any enthusiasm to do a
full-fledged effort, so I only S&Ped for rare & interesting Qs now and
then.