[3830] CQWW CW W2LC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lc@twcny.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W2LC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 03:35:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W2LC
Operator(s): W2LC
Station: W2LC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: 05
Operating Time (hrs): 6.0

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   27     7       19
   40:   23     6       17
   20:   83    22       44
   15:  106    23       47
   10:   84    14       40
------------------------------

Club: GKCC

Comments:

Some really loud Asia on 15m. I heard some long path, aurora, loud echoes, some
skewed path, but overall conditions seemed really good for the time I was on.
Running low power made it difficult at times but everything worked pretty well.
I have to fix the amplifier or maybe I'll buy one of those no tune broadband
transistor amplifiers! Nice to work everyone! 73 Scott W2LC