[3830] CQWW CW NW0M SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NW0M SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 01:54:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NW0M
Operator(s): NW0M
Station: NW0M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 8:35

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   22     8       11
   40:   61    16       30
   20:  115    20       52
   15:  214    19       70
   10:  186    21       67
------------------------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Of the actual 8.5 hours operated, most effort was both mornings.  I did not
operate Friday night at all and only an hour or so on the low bands Saturday
night.  10 and 15 were both very good both mornings.  Never ran out of spots to
work.

We had rain Saturday night which helped my power line noise issue for Sunday
morning.  So nice to hear/work stations below S5.

K4, KPA500, Mosley CL-33 on 9 ft roof tower and OCF Dipole at 60 ft, N1MM+.

73, Mitch