[3830] CQWW CW NQ2W SOAB Classic QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nq2w.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NQ2W SOAB Classic QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 01:43:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: NY

  160:
   80:   17     8        9
   40:   46    10       20
   20:   41    16       31
   15:   87    14       45
   10:   54    13       23
------------------------------

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters and DXers

Comments:

Yaesu FTDX10 at 5W. Mosley TA-33-JR-N at 32ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m dipole at
50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging and WinKeyer USB for keying.

Tough sledding being QRP the first half of the contest...tough getting through
the pile-ups. The second half seemed more in line with my expectations as I was
able to get through most of the pile-ups faster. 80 and 40 were challenging but
I did a little runing on 40 late Sunday and made some good Qs. 20 wasn't as
productive as I was hoping. 15 and 10 were both quite good. I was really happy
to have some EU stations call me on 15 when I was running on Sunday. EU is tough
from my QTH so I appreciate those Qs immensely.

Thanks for the Qs and the opportunity to participate.

73, Will, NQ2W