[3830] CQWW CW N2NL SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2NL SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 01:28:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Brooksville FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Remote Operation

  160:   31     9       24
   80:   86    20       81
   40:  130    33      115
   20:  159    38      132
   15:  231    39      139
   10:  293    35      135
------------------------------
Total:  930   174      626  Total Score = 2,092,000

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Elecraft K3, Acom 2000A
Spiderbeam @ 42ft, 40m loaded rotatable dipole @ 40ft,
80/160m 72ft top loaded vertical with base matching
9-circle RX array

Part time remote operation while back in Alabama with family, both for
Thanksgiving and a break from house construction.  I'm not really set up for a
serious remote effort, nor would I have earned any brownie points with my family
had I disappeared for a full weekend just before heading back to FL for another
month away.

It turned out being a fun weekend with the primary goal of chasing mults.  BY3GA
in zone 23 was my 39th zone on 15m in the last 10 minutes of the contest, with
only zone 34 missed.  Many really cool QSOs and interesting conditions!

My primary focus continues to be home construction in FL. (my father and I are
doing the vast majority of work ourselves).  Progress has been slow, but
progress nonetheless.  Future tower plans and serious contest efforts remain on
standby until we're fully moved down to FL and settled at the new QTH, hopefully
sometime next year.

Thanks to everyone who traveled and for all the Qs - what an amazing weekend!

73, Dave N2NL