[3830] CQWW CW N5RZ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5RZ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 01:26:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 44:35
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   35    11       22
   80:  146    22       70
   40:  970    33      125
   20:  353    36      108
   15:  712    35      120
   10:  752    31      118
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to all the big scorers.

Always fun.   Murphy stayed away  and WX was great.   Low bands were quiet, but
missed having RX antennas on 80m and 160m.   Still have lots of antenna work to
do.   At least my 40M situation seems to be good.

I kind of petered out Sunday afternoon, and found I had to take several 10
minute breaks over the weekend to stretch and get some fresh air and get away
from the radio. And two short naps. Can't do the BIC like I used to.
And 2BSIQ is way beyond me.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

FLEX 6600 + Power Genius Amp
Tennedyne T-11 Log periodic at 50' (rotary)
Driven element of TH6DXX fixed E/W at 50' on another tower (second radio ant)
4 element 15M yagi fixed at 290 degrees at 35'
JK 404 Grande 4 el 40m yagi at 120'
40M 4 square
80M Inverted Vee - Apex 70'
160M Inverted Vee - Apex 80'