[3830] CQWW CW N2JNR SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2jnr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2JNR SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 01:19:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N2JNR
Operator(s): N2JNR
Station: N2JNR

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    3     2        1
   40:   34    10       12
   20:   18     7        7
   15:   44    11       14
   10:   52    14       19
------------------------------

This was my first time operating in QRP for CQWW and couldn't have been happier
with the results and how well my KX3 is handling!   I think QRP definitely
requires a level of patience and a great amount of time was definitely spent to
make some of the individual contacts, however with conditions as amazing as they
were on 10 and 15, this brought me back to operating memories in the late 80s
when I was newly licensed.   This was the first time for me where 10 meters was
the prominent band and where the majority of my activity was spent.  Still blown
away how I'm only using an EFHW up only 7' from the ground and I managed to make
some solid DX contacts.  The fact that my first contact was Morocco in starting
the contest should make it clear, I had an amazing time this weekend operating
from Vegas.   QRP is not the same as operating at 100 watts or with an amp at
HP, though the fun in S&P mode had me from the beginning.  Funny enough,
sending CQ didn't have any results...  As stated above...  Really enjoyed this
one and thank you to all that made contact for pulling my signal!