[3830] CQWW CW K8MR SOAB Classic QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K8MR SOAB Classic QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:55:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Sarasota FL

  160:
   80:    3     2        2
   40:   99    13       40
   20:  104    13       48
   15:  194    20       61
   10:  240    19       68
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

KX3, HamSticks, and a 33 foot wire for 40M fed from a mag mount on the car. Oh,
and I was parked 5 feet from salt water of Sarasota Bay!

10 meters was great, 20 tough. Even did a bit of CQing on 10, letting RBN find
me for the assisted guys and second ops on a band at the big multis.

Friday afternoon our garage door spring died. We were able to get the car out so
no emergency visit required, but we scheduled the repair for Saturday afternoon,
which let me miss the worst of the geomagnetic storm.

Lots of good mults that I heard well but couldn't hear me, but that is expected
for QRP.

73  -  Jim   K8MR