[3830] CQWW CW K6RO SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6RO SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:43:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: SDG

   40:    7     3        6
   20:    9     7        9
   15:   30    12       21
   10:  326    31       91
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I wasn't sure which band I was going to do until I turned on the radio..and
decided on 10 meters after the first few hours.
Europe was barely there on Saturday,so maybe 15m would have been better.
On Sunday,I was surprised to hear many EU stations , so I stayed on 10m all
day.
Had a good time playing radio.
Thanks for all the Q'S.
Congrats to Bill N6RV who had a great score from the west coast,with pretty poor
conditions.

Larry K6RO

K3S
KPA1500