[3830] CQWW CW TM5A(F5VHJ) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TM5A(F5VHJ) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:31:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: TM5A
Operator(s): F5VHJ
Station: F5VHJ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  180    15       60
   40:  279    28       85
   20:  257    30       95
   15:  284    26       97
   10:  259    31       88
------------------------------

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

It took me 3 hours to get the logging program working correctly at the start of
the contest. Worked great the night before and left the computer on all night.
When  I sat in the chair  to start the contest  the program acted up. During the
contest the CW interface and DX cluster stopped working a couple of times but
got  them back on line.
The 160 Antenna was not functional so no QSOs this contest on that band but
still had my highest CQWW CW score. Solar Flux helps. Same antenna system since
2001. Different equipment in the shack. First CQWW was in 1964.
Many great operators.