[3830] CQWW CW K3WW SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3WW SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:21:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 42
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   87    15       58
   80:  278    23       93
   40:  459    31      116
   20:  673    35      124
   15:  735    33      124
   10:  859    31      120
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Last effort from my home on and off since 1956. The last 40 years from here
again have been pretty good.  We took the towers down 2 weeks ago and put up a 3
band dipole for high bands, my 80 inverted V and a 40 inverted V and strung the
160 inverted L up on the temporary 40 meter mast .. so the highest antennas were
all under 40 feet.  The plus side was not having to think about rotors.  My
reliable SO2R box failed and spend more than  the last half hand sending all the
answers to CQs and pushing buttons on the radios to CQ etc.