[3830] CQWW CW N3AM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3am@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3AM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:16:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N3AM
Operator(s): N3AM
Station: N3AM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 28:39

  160:    4     3        3
   80:   83    13       56
   40:  399    26      103
   20:  582    35      109
   15:  533    34      121
   10:  387    30      112
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions beat the forecast, and we had some marvelous propagation on the high
bands. 80m seemed much better on Saturday night, and on Sunday afternoon the
JA's kept on coming, well past their sunrise. Interesting 20m and 10m aurora on
South American stations at 23Z on Sunday.

Lost some time chasing down RFI into our Internet, and finally determined that
our new Wi-Fi extender was a magnet for 10m and 20m RF, feeding it back down the
Ethernet cable to our main router. I disconnected the Ethernet cable from the
extender and let it connect to the main router via Wi-Fi and all was back to
normal :-)