[3830] CQWW CW K3HW SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hw73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3HW SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 21:33:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Limerick, PA

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    1     1        1
   20:   93    20       60
   15:  132    22       77
   10:   90    21       62
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

All contacts S&P on a Alpha Antenna HOA buster antenna, tuning up the rain
gutters!   This antenna works amazingly well for what it is. Only problem ia
that it does not like 80 or 40 and with no good ground at the rental I had to
pass on those bands.  Looking forward to getting back to my QTH in 2024!  Score
down from over 600K last year.  That is it for me for 2023 contests.  See you in
2024, 73 de K3HW..